Meet the OC team
Protecting Ocean City's beach since 1999.
Established in June of 1999, the Ocean City Chapter of the Surfrider Foundation is made up of surfers, non-surfers, and beach lovers who volunteer to ensure that our oceans, waves, and beaches are clean and accessible for all to enjoy. The powerful activist network mentioned above needs you. No matter where you live in the state, if your beaches are Maryland Beaches then you should be a member of the Ocean City Chapter.
We hold our monthly chapter meetings the last Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm. Our chapter meetings are hybrid currently with some meetings in person and some via Zoom. We hope to see you all soon!
Meet the Executive Committee
Current Ocean City EC members
- Marina Feeser, Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malcolm Taylor, Vice Chair - email@example.com
- Cindy Straka, Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandi Wells, Secretary - email@example.com
- Emily Bryant-Alvarez, Beach Cleanup Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen McCabe, Volunteer Coordinator - email@example.com